Sunday, October 23, 2011

29 before 29 update!!!

It's been a while since I have given an update on my list. I'm doing pretty good so far but realize there are some that I need to get going on because I have less than 4 months (eek!) before the big 2-9 hits.

1. Take a photography class
2. Make Spain scrapbook (I really need to get on this but I can't decide if I should do a Shutterfly book or a by hand one - thoughts?)
3. Try two new recipes a month ( still doing great with this one)
4. Try six new restaurants  (Firehouse Subs, Five Guys Burger and Fries, The Egg and I, Le Peep, Blue Fish, Daan Sushi, Mooyah Burgers)
5. Learn how to use the cross out feature on the blog (Now it's really easy with the new updated version)
6. It's a secret
7. Visit the Dallas Aquarium (see here)
8. Organize and scan all photos from pre-digital era (just got a new printer that is supposed to do great scanning of pictures)
9. Get professional pictures done
10. Go on a vacation To see go here, here, or here
11. Have dessert only once a week (I'm still doing great with this - go me!)
12. Read at least 2 books a month (Doing great with this)
13. Do five craft projects (bag, fall wreath, ribbon wreath)
14. Take Lucye on longer walks - weather permitting (the weather is now finally cooperating again now if I could just get my injured foot to hurry up and heal itself)
15. Have a date night at least 3 nights a month ( I don't keep track of this one very well but I know that we've done them)
16. Go to an FC Dallas game  see here
17. Go see a movie on opening day at midnight  (Harry Potter!!)
18. Memorize a scripture verse each month ( the past couple of months I have been horrible at this so I need to get back on this one quickly)
19. Learn to sew
20. Eat at the table at least 3 nights a week together as a family
21. Have a cookie exchange party (starting to look up stuff to plan for this!)
22. Send cards in the mail for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. ( Still doing great!)
23. Own a pair of TOMS shoes
24. Take a spontaneous trip over a weekend
25. Pick a show that I've never watched before and watch all the seasons (Arrested Development)
26. Support a local artist by going to a show or buying a CD
27. Have dinner with a least one couple a month
28. Get at least 2 pedicures (I've gotten one but now with my stress fracture I'm kind of nervous for peole to mess with my feet so we will see when this happens again)
29. Go to the state fair  see here 

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea!! I'm going to be 29 next July--maybe I should make this list too!!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com