Here's what I'm loving today!
Hosted by Jamie
1. I'm loving these flowers that Jason got for me. Purple roses are my FAVORITE flowers of all time. They were the flowers I used in my wedding bouquet.
2. I'm loving this little bag of goodies I received on my desk last week. I started this thing called Been Boo-ed last week by giving a bag of fun goodies to my co-workers and then they had to give a bag of goodies to another person. It was so much fun. I got the idea off of Pinterest of course. You should do this in your neighborhood or work place - you still have until Monday =).
3. I'm loving this shirt I got at the Loft this weekend. It was 30% off, and it was the last one in that color and my size in the store. Score!
4. I'm also loving this necklace I got at Charming Charlie's. Have you guys ever been to that store?? It makes my slight OCD happy because it's organized by colors.
5. I'm loving that it's my high school reunion this weekend. I'm so excited to go back and see people and just enjoy the time I have back in my hometown.
6. I'm loving that the trailer for Breaking Dawn is now being shown on TV. I'm not going to lie - I'm excited to see it.
Source: google.com on Pinterest
7. I'm loving the Starbucks hot chocolate mix that I picked up at Costco when we went grocery shopping on Sunday. I can't wait to have some tomorrow when the high is only going to be 57!!!!
What are you loving today?? Have a fabulous Wednesday!



Great loves!
ReplyDeleteLove what you're loving!
ReplyDeleteI love Charming Charlies, it's almost overwhelming with all the stuff they have, but I do love how they have it organized.
ReplyDeleteI love your roses! So pretty! All of your loves are great - that top is adorable! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI just discovered the Charming Charlie chain when I moved to TN...it's awesome!
ReplyDeleteP.s. Pretty flowers :)
What a pretty bouquet of flowers!! I think they're beautiful! I love that you are passing around the boo-ed gifts. So cute!!
ReplyDelete