Sunday, October 16, 2011

TAYLOR SWIFT!

Last Saturday I went to Taylor Swift with my niece and sister in law, Meagan. Y'all...it was so awesome. I am not ashamed to say that I screamed like a 12 year old girl and sang every song and took a million and one pictures. Meagan and my niece had a blast as well, and I loved that I was able to share this memory with them. Taylor knows how to put on a concert!

We took a pic in front of one of the many, many 18 wheelers that had carried her equipment to the stadium.  K was decked out in boots and a sparkly shirt and was way cuter than her aunt and mom put together!

We found our seats and then went to find some food and look for shirts. It looks empty now, but there were 55, 000 people at that stadium when Taylor hit the stage.


Taylor didn't come on stage until 8:45 and when she did the whole crowd was screaming. She began the concert with her song Sparks Fly. I took pictures for every single song that she sang but I'll just cover the highlights here.

Singing sparks fly in her pretty gold dress

 "Our song is the slamming screen door, sneaking out late, tapping on your window"


This was the background on the stage when she sang "Back to December". There was fake snow and tons of violinists standing on the bridge.

 "And I go back to December all the time".... one of my favorites

 Cute little sketch with the song "Speak Now"

 At one point, she went down to the floor and sat on a platform and sang some of her slow songs.

 Singing "Last Kiss" also one of my favorites


Fireworks during the song Dear John

"I'm shining like fireworks over your sad empty town"

 Scene from the song "Enchanted". Love that song!


 Singing "Haunted"


 I want her sparkly guitar. She is so adorable!

B.o.b. came and sang "Airplanes" with her

At the very end, she climbed into a small balcony and went over the crowd while she sang "Love Story"


Taking a well deserved bow

If you get the chance, go see her in concert. It was one of the best concerts I have ever been to. I barely had a voice the next day, but it was totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com