Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here's what I'm loving today:
Hosted by Jamie

1. I'm loving the Taylor Swift concert that I went to this weekend! It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I am not ashamed to say that I acted like a 12 year old screaming girl and I had a blast! I'll share more of the concert later this week!




2. I'm loving that Jason and I are going to the state fair this weekend. Can you believe that I have never been? I'm ready for some fried food and fun fair games.

3. I'm loving that the women's conference at our church is this coming weekend. The girls in my home group are getting a hotel for Friday night. It's just going to be a great time of girl fellowship!


4. I'm loving this Halloween costume. Mary Poppins was probably one of my fave movies growing up. Now I just need to convince Jason to dress like Bert =)

Source: keikolynn.com 


5. I'm loving all the catalogs of my fave stores that have Christmas stuff in them!! I know there are some out there that hate places setting out Christmas decorations in October but I love it!! Here are some of my faves:

Source: potterybarn.com 







Have a fabulous Wednesday!

10 comments:

  1. i still am obsessed with the movie Mary Poppins! probably my all time favorite movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Poppins is an awesome custome! too cute. and it's tooooo early for Christmas decorations (although secretly the other day I was thinking about listening to some Christmas music...)


    Trish @ Tales from ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. TS is coming here in a few weeks. I wish I could go. And I love the MP costume. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute Halloween costume!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Taylor Swift! Not a HUGE fan but would still love to see her live.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Mary Poppins costume.. Cute idea! Just stopping by from WILW to say hello. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the costume idea! Stopping by from WILW :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you had fun at T. Swift!! One of my friends went and got to hug her. She was freaking out!! :) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute Halloween costume! I love Mary Poppins! I also love that you got to see Taylor Swift. I was so lucky to see her in Columbus a couple of months ago. She puts on a great concert!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love going to the fair and all of the food. I'm sure Taylor Swift was awesome!

    Stopping by from WILW
    april@Party of Five
    http://www.westerhold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com