I'm glad that Show Us Your Life Fridays is about our pets today. I get to talk about a very special member of our family. We have a miniature dachshund named Lucye. She will be three in December. I hate to admit it but I treat her like my child a lot of the time, but I can't help it - look at this face:
Isn't she just the cutest?
Lucye loves to hide and burrow underneath blankets. I think it might have something to do with her breed.
She also loves to go on walks and chase all the flying leaves.
She also likes to sit out on our balcony and sunbathe and check out what's going on at our apartments. Sometimes she will sit and watch out our sliding door in our room.
And at the end of the day, she knows how to to relax with the best of them!
We love our little Lucye!

Oh my goodness! She's cute :) Ours (an older jack russell) loves to watch out our sliding glass door blinds as well...just from the very edge of the couch.
ReplyDeleteawwww she is precious.
ReplyDeleteLucye is adorable! My dog likes to cuddle up in blankets too :)
ReplyDeleteMy Tobbie is the very same when it comes to burrowing! He even sleeps under the covers with me at night. :) Such a cute puppy! :)
ReplyDelete