Friday, October 14, 2011

Favorite Fall Finds Blog Swap!!


I am so excited to be a part of the Favorite Fall Finds Blog Swap this year! My partner was Ashley from The Sweet Life, and it was so fun to exchange gifts. It was great getting to know her through this process.  She is such a sweetie - you guys should go check out her blog!

So without further ado here are all the fall finds that Ashley sent me! I absolutely love all of them!

1. This cute apron to bake fall goodies in! I love it and it matches my kitchen colors perfectly!
(Please excuse the no make up - it had been a long day at work...)


2. A Better Homes and Garden magazine for fall decoration inspiration. I have already found some cute ideas!

 

3. Some halloween cupcake liners with decorative toothpicks with some yummy caramels for baking. I already have some pumpkin cupcakes planned for them.


4. A yummy smelling pumpkin candle...my house smells wonderful!


5.  And last but not least: a fall bucket list!



 Thanks Ashley!! It was great being partners with you!

To see other fall finds go here.  

3 comments:

  1. What great gifts. Love the apron! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute in the apron! Thanks so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were able to get such great gifts! I love that apron! :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com