On Saturday morning, we woke up and headed to go on a bike tour in Central Park. It was good way to see the park in about 2 hours. We didn't see everything but we were able to see a lot of it. The next time we go - we will have to go hang out there some more.


Aren't we just cute? Although the helmet wasn't great but safety first!


This is the Bethesda Fountain - the scene where they are dancing in Central Park in Enchanted was filmed here

In front of the Jacqueline Kennedy Reservoir

We stopped in Strawberry Fields and saw the Imagine sign
After our bicycle tour, we stopped by the Lincoln Center so I could take a picture in front of the fountain. A scene from the season finale of Glee in season 2 was filmed here ( and yes I know I am a huge dork)

Then it was time for lunch and so we headed downtown to eat at Katz Deli where the scene where Meg Ryan's character in When Harry Met Sally fakes "it".

The sign says where Harry met Sally hope you have what she had - ha!
After lunch, we went and walked the Brooklyn Bridge - it was fun but I was ready to stop in for a nice Starbucks treats after it was over.


On our way back to the midtown area, we stopped by the apartment that they used for the outside shots in Friends. You better believe I had to take a pic in front of it.

We then went on a little cruise to see the skyline and the bridges and to rest our tired little feet and then went back to the hotel to freshen up before we went back out to eat at the famous Shake Shack. It was very yummy!
Even though the food was delicious here, we decided we needed a lovely late night snack so we headed to Serendipity's!
We had the famous frozen hot chocolate. It was amazingly so good. So good that I found a recipe on pinterest that supposedly tastes like it and I can't wait to make it!
It was a great last day in NYC. We had such an amazing time and I am so glad that we got to go. We will be back - I can guarantee it =).
I love the pictures! I can't imagine how much your feet hurt after all of the walking you did! The picture of the two of you on the Brooklyn Bridge is definitely one that belongs in a frame! :)
ReplyDelete