Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here's what I'm loving today
Hosted by Jamie

1. I'm loving the gifts that I got from my partner Ashley from the Sweet Life. I received them yesterday and they are great. Come back on Friday to see all the goodies!


2. I'm loving that I finally got to visit the new H&M store at Northpark mall. They have such cute clothes and for way cheaper than my other favorite stores (*cough cough* Jcrew *cough cough* The LOFT) I  got some cute shirts and a necklace and can't wait to wear them!


3. I'm loving some of my pinterest finds that I found this weekend. I spent 3 hours some time browsing through it on Sunday. I. am. addicted.

Source: homegrownhospitality.typepad.com                         






4. I am also loving this outfit I found on pinterest. I'm thinking I could wear something like this to my 10 year high school reunion in a couple of weeks. What do you guys think?

Source: polyvore.com 



5. I'm loving these fun finds I found at Hobby Lobby this week. You have to love their sales  -  I got these both for 40% off. 






6. I'm loving that the Taylor Swift concert is only 4 days away! I can't wait!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am jealous that you have a H&M!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love H & M. They have a purse I am currently coveting! Have a great Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE that outfit. I've seen it floating around no Pinterest and I definitely want to replicate it. Happy Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that "Baby It's Cold Outside" sign!! That is my favorite holiday song!!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com