Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

What I'm loving this gorgeous fall Wednesday
Hosted by Jamie

1. I'm loving this fall weather!! Oh my gosh - today the high is going to be 68! If you could see my happy dance right now, you would think I was ridiculous. 

2. I'm loving the yummy treats I've made the past two days. On Sunday, I made pumpkin cream cheese muffins. I got the recipe from Eclectically E (thanks!) and then on Monday night, I made pumpkin snickerdoodles. They are both so amazing! 


3. I'm loving that last week I went shopping and found some really cute boots at Target and some skinny jeans. I love finding good deals!! I think I'll be wearing these boots to my high school reunion next weekend!


4. I'm loving that the Rangers are in the World Series. Now I'm not a die hard fan or anything, but there is a sense of pride for a Texas team to be in the championship game.

5. I'm loving the cute Halloween socks I picked up at the dollar section at Target. (Are you seeing a pattern here?) They're just a little fun to brighten my day!


6. I'm loving this pic of me and Lucye (excuse my no make up face). We pretty much do this every weekend morning while I eat my breakfast and relax before I get ready for the day. She's my baby. 


Hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. bahahaha i love the pic of you and lucye! she looks totally comfortable and relaxed! bahahah too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pumpkin recipes sound amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pumpkin snicker doodles look amazing! I'm loving all the pumpkin recipes this Fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of you and your dog is adorable!!!
    I've never tried anything with pumpkin in it, but this sounds amazing!!!
    And how cute are those boots!!!
    Stopping by from WILW
    www.mytemporaryhome-erin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pumpkin treats! What recipe did you use for your muffins? I have eaten the ones at Starbucks--they're delicious!! :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com