Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here is what I'm loving!
Hosted by Jamie

1. I'm loving these boots I got last week at Kohls. They were having a sale and these boots were 50% off the original price. I love a good deal!!


2. I'm loving that I got the Michael Buble CD and have already started listening to it. I can pretend it's December right?


3. I'm loving the new show Once Upon A Time. Have you guys seen this show? I didn't know if I was going to like it, but I am completely hooked! You should watch it if you haven't already.

Source: google.com  on Pinterest


4. I'm loving that Glee is back on!!! I missed it while it was on the hiatus for baseball. 

5. I'm loving that Jason and I went to see the movie In Time this weekend. I definitely recommend going to see it.

6. I'm loving the History of Rap 3 that Justin Timberlake did with Jimmy Fallon on his show on Friday. It's kind of long but worth your time. 


What are you loving today?

2 comments:

  1. I love Once Upon a Time too, I love the twist they put on the fairy tales. :)

    And I haven't seen the Jimmy Fallon/Justin Timberlake thin yet, but I know I would love it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love good deals!
    I've never even heard of Once Upon a Time. I need to DVR this :-)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com