Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm Loving!!

Here's what I'm loving today!!
Hosted by Jamie


1. I'm loving that tomorrow is Thanksgiving! We are heading out to Louisiana to see some of Jason's family this afternoon and I'm ready for some family time and some yummy yummy food!

2. I'm loving that the new book from the Bailey Flanigan series by Karen Kingsbury came out yesterday. I'm so excited to read it and hopefully it will turn out like I want it.


3. I'm loving the book I just finished called Matched. It was recommended to me since I like the Hunger Games, and it did not disappoint. I just finished the first book and plan on buying the second book soon. Of course, I will have to wait til next November when the third and final book releases to find out what happens. *Sigh*


4. I'm loving the new TOMS that Jason got me this weekend. They are my first pair ever to have and I LOVE THEM!!


5. I'm loving this new Christmas wrapping paper I got yesterday. Hobby Lobby has some really cute designs and everything is 50% off!



4 comments:

  1. I have "Matched" on my to-read list, glad to know someone else liked it!

    Have a lovely Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to add Matched to my reading list too! I haven't read the Hunger Games yet, but they are on my list as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to look at the matched series, I loved The Hunger Games! : ) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of Matched, but I will have to check it out! Have you read Divergent? It was recommended to me because of The Hunger Games, too. I really liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com