Jasmine and I have had wonderful memories together over the years. I got her the summer before my junior year in college. Through multiple trips back home, trips to Colorado, bringing Lucye home, and traveling to our honeymoon destination, Jasmine has been such a great car. She was my dream car and I was so excited when I got her.
After major consideration, we decided that it was time to trade her in for a newer model 4 Runner (because that's the only car I will drive - *high maintenance*). Jasmine was getting a little bit old and we didn't want to have to buy a new car later on when we have kids a few years from now - Lord willing.
We began the search and finally found one for a good price. So this weekend we took Jasmine on her last ride with us to take her to the dealership. BUT not before I had a photoshoot with my wonderful car! (Yes I know how ridiculous that sounds!)
Giving Jasmine a hug
Bye Jasmine!!!
Here's a pic of my new car! Isn't a pretty?? Sorry for the night time picture. I keep forgetting to take ones during the day.
I haven't come up with a permanent name for her. I was thinking Patronus like the silvery images in Harry Potter, but it's still up in the air. Hope you had a fabulous weekend!






I love that you name your car! My sister has a dark silver 4runner and it is so awesome! I looked at a couple when we were car shopping last fall and I just couldn't find one that we could make the payment work. Such a bummer. I drive a pilot now and it is pretty awesome--4runners are just sooo pretty! :)
ReplyDelete