- Friday night, we went to our home group's Thanksgiving dinner or what I like to call Friendsgiving. It was a good time with friends and yummy food.
- On Saturday morning, I went to go and see Breaking Dawn with a friend. The movie was actually really good. I'm sad that I have to wait until next November to see the last one. Why can't they do it in the summer like the Harry Potter movies did with Part 1 and Part 2. Grr! Oh well something to look forward to next fall =).
- Later that afternoon, I went to Jingle Bash with one of my great friends. There were so many cute Etsy shops that were selling their stuff. So fun! I bought this cute little print. Maybe one day I will put it in a nursery or maybe in a cute guest room.
- Jason and I went on a fun date and on our way to eat he stopped at the mall and told me he had a surprise for me. We walked into a shoe store and there was a huge selection of Toms shoes. He told me that he knew I had had a rough couple of days and wanted to help me reach one of my 29 before 29 goals. Isn't he the sweetest??!
My first pair of TOMS!!!
- Sunday was spent going to church and then grocery and Christmas shopping. I bought some adorable dresses for my two nieces that I will be seeing for Thanksgiving.
I die for matching outfits with siblings. I'm sorry if your mom dressed you alike when you were little and you absolutely hated it, but I think it is the cutest thing.
-We even got little Lucye a little stuffed animal from Target. She has almost ripped the thing to shreds 24 hours later.
Hope your weekend was great! I'm looking forward to this very short week before the holiday!
I love your Toms! I have been thinking about asking for some for Christmas, but I haven't decided which pair. Yours are so cute!! :)
ReplyDelete