Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here is what I'm loving this last day of November Wednesday!
Hosted by Jamie 

1. I'm loving that on Black Friday I got my hands on Season 1 and Season 2 of the Vampire Diaries at Target for $13 each. Love it!!


2. I'm loving the new Etsy app for the Iphone. Now I can feed my addiction while I'm away from my computer.


3. I'm also loving that a new shop made its debut on etsy this week! I knew this girl in college and she always inspired me with her artsy talent and she has finally opened a shop called Made in Howland! Go check it out!!

4. I'm loving that I bought the 2nd book to the Matched series this weekend. I'm almost halfway through it and it's so good!
Source: amazon.com via Nicole on Pinterest

5. I'm loving that its finally Christmas season!!!! My decorations aren't all up yet but they will be by this weekend. It's the most wonderful time of the year!


What are you loving today??


5 comments:

  1. Ahh, I am a Vampire Diaries fan as well! I was considering reading Matched, but haven't yet. You should read Delirium by Lauren Oliver if you haven't already! Come visit me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im curious about that book, will try to look for it too :)

    dropping by from the hop!

    http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-im-loving-wednesday.html

    hope to see you there, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished Matched on Monday and just started the second one yesterday! Great reads! : )Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't watched Vampire Diaries, but I've only heard good things about it. The movie deals at Target were too good to pass up, seriously!! Such a great list of loves this week! :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com