Here is what I'm loving this beautiful cool Wednesday:
Hosted by Jamie

1. I'm loving that I had my first red cup from Starbucks for the season. The holidays are upon us and I am excited.
2. I'm loving that the peppermint milkshake is back at Chick Fil A. I love them!! They are so yummy. I can't wait to get one!
3. I'm loving that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 comes out on DVD on Friday. I am still sad that its over though =)
Source: amazon.com on Pinterest
4. I'm loving Where in the World is Matt Lauer on the Today show this week. I love to see all the places that he goes. Yesterday he was in Madrid, Spain and it made me miss it terribly.
5. I'm loving this little Halloween outfit I found on Pinterest. I don't have any kids but mark my words - I will dress up my little girl like this. How cute is it?!?!
What are you loving today?



I am a big HP fan too! I can't wait to get the last DVD
ReplyDeleteThat Chick fil A milkshake sounds amazing! And that little peacock outfit is absolutely adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute Halloween costume! So sweet! I don't think I've ever had the peppermint milkshake but it sounds delicious!!!
ReplyDeletecute! cute! CUTE!!! Love your blog! And, I can't wait to try the Peppermint Milkshake. Looks super yummy!!:)
ReplyDeleteI have a coupon for a free peppermint milkshake from Chick Fil A. I'm dying to try it!
ReplyDelete