Friday, November 4, 2011

Show Us Your Life Friday

I'm so glad to link up with Kelly's Korner today to find some new blogs to read and maybe meet a new friend or two =)

I  started blogging a couple years ago just as a way for me to document life - even the little details that just go through my head sometimes - for my family and friends. I've loved "meeting" new people through this bloggy land.

Some little tidbits about me:

- I'm married to my best friend, Jason, and he is such a blessing to me. (He definitely has to put up with my quirks and craziness)
-We have a dog, Lucye, and she is our fur baby. She may or may not think she is human.
-No babies yet but would love some in the near future.
- We live in the DFW area and try to get out once in awhile to enjoy it =)
- I LOVE to craft and cook!
- I'm obsessed with TV..it's kind of embarrassing how many shows are on my DVR.
- I love Jesus and without Him my life would be nothing!

 Leave a comment to let me know you stopped by and so I can come check out your blog too! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth, I found your blog through Kelly's link-up yesterday. I'm excited to read more and "keep up" with you. My blog is www.thematthewmorganfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be so obsessed with the tv. The worst kind too (reality trash). We gave up the internet 2 months ago. I have a lot more time on my hands now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Kelly's Korner! Your dog Lucye is adorable! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com