Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here is what I'm loving today:
Hosted by Jamie 


1. I'm loving my new 4 Runner that we got this weekend.  It's a 2008 model and it's just perfect for me!


2. I'm loving that Breaking Dawn starts this weekend. I can't wait to see it. I'm sure the wedding scene of Edward and Bella is going to be so pretty.

Source: google.com.au  

3. I'm loving that the Hunger Games trailer came out on Monday! Is it bad that I may have watched this trailer like 20 times (no exaggeration) since its debut? I am so excited to see it in March!



4. I'm loving that I'm going to the Jingle Bash with a friend of mine in downtown Dallas this weekend. Etsy shops galore! Maybe I will cross off some gifts for people on my Christmas list!



5. I'm loving the tortilla soup that I will have waiting for me when I get home today in our crockpot. It's so yummy. Plus, I'm hoping that if I start making cold weather things that maybe mother nature will get a clue and start acting like November =). 


Hope you are having a great Wednesday! To see what others are loving check out Jamie's blog. 

6 comments:

  1. I am also loving that Breaking Dawn is coming out Thursday, however it is sold out in my area. :/

    OH and I am super pumped for Hunger Games. Did you read the books?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO excited for Breaking Dawn tomorrow too! And Hunger Games trailer = amazing!! I am so excited to see the movie. I loved the books (ok, not the 2nd half of Mockingjay) but it was a lot of narration so I'm excited to see it turned into a movie.

    And love the new car - congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tortilla soup in a crock pot?!? Sounds yummy! Will you send me the recipe!

    I love your new car! Can't wait to hear the name you pick out. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool new car! Also, tortilla soup sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen the Hunger Games trailer yet! Thanks for posting it. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. when we hang out you are going to have to explain to me what the big deal is about the Hunger Games. I don't get it. Also, the peacock costume is previous post is absolutely like the cutest thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com