Thursday, September 8, 2011

Extra Souvenir

So remember when I talked about my anniversary and was wearing a lovely boot? Well...let me explain how I got it....

I WORE SANDALS/FLIP FLOPS WHILE I WALKED IN NYC FOR THREE DAYS.

Yep. Not I was saving someone from getting hit by a car, or saving a dog from a fire - I walked for 3 days. I am so cool.

So anyways, they think that I have a stress fracture. It didn't show up in the x-rays but sometimes it doesn't. I have been wearing this boot for 3 weeks and have to wear it for at least another two weeks and then I'll go back to the doctor.

I just have to laugh at myself because of course this would only happen to me....oh well...I got an extra souvenir out of NYC that I wasn't planning on but at least I looked cute in all my pictures with my cute shoes. That, my friends, is way more important than proper supportive footwear =).


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that happened to you!! Did you have pain while you were in NYC? Hope it feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com