Here's what I'm loving this Wednesday
Hosted by Jamie
1. I'm loving that the pumpkin spice lattes are back at Starbucks. I look forward to this time every year and thankfully have already had several of them already. I plan to take full advantage.
Source: google.com on Pinterest
2. I'm loving that I found a pumpkin spice latte recipe on Pinterest this week that I can make at home. I haven't tried it yet, but I will in the near future!
Source: loveveggiesandyoga.com on Pinterest
3. I'm loving that I may be getting this boot off tomorrow depending on what my doctor says. Keeping my fingers crossed!
4. I'm loving that it's season premiere time for most shows this week. I talked about all my shows I'm watching here, but I'm especially excited about these being back in my life.
Source: google.com on Pinterest
Source: google.com on Pinterest
5. I'm loving this fun nail polish from OPI. Every girl needs a little sparkle in their life.
Source: beautyjunkiesunite.com on Pinterest
6. I'm loving all the beautiful dresses that the stars wore at the Emmy's this weekend. Red was definitely the hot color!


What are you loving today?? Happy Wednesday!!
Who could not take advantage of PSL? ;)
ReplyDeleteSo excited that Glee came back on, it was so good!
Good luck with your boot! I hope you get to have it taken off so soon!!
ReplyDeleteCan you believe that I have NEVER had a pumpkin spiced latte? I'm afraid it would be way too sweet for me. Love those red dresses, too. Stopping by from the WILW blog hop.
ReplyDeleteapril@Party of Five
http://www.westerhold.blogspot.com
What great loves! You have inspired me to try a PSL!
ReplyDeleteGood luck getting your boot off! I'm sure that will be a relief! :)
Ooooh that nail polish looks so fun! I'm also loving season premiere time! Have a great day!
ReplyDelete