Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here's what I'm loving on this Wednesday
Hosted by Jamie 

1. I'm loving that I found out my partner for the Fall Favorite Finds Blog Swap is Ashley from The Sweet Life.  I can't wait to send her all the fun stuff I picked out. I love gift giving!


2. I'm loving that I just bought tickets to see Taylor Swift for when she comes to Dallas in two weeks. My sister in law and my niece are coming down to go with me. I am so excited. I'm pretty sure I might act like a little school girl. I heart Taylor.



3. I'm loving that Idina Menzel was on Glee tonight. She has the most amazing voice. I had goosebumps when she sang the duet with Lea Michele. 



4. I'm loving this pic of our little dog. She thinks that the duvet that goes over my bed when its made is hers at night. She crawls on it and falls asleep within seconds. It's so cute that I almost don't have the heart to put her in her kennel. Almost. 



5. I'm loving these scarves from Target. They are a great fall accessory. 

Merona® Bamboo Fiber Woven Print Scarf - Gray

Merona® Bamboo Fiber Woven Print - Teal
Merona® Woven Print Scarf - Purple

What are you loving? Have a fabulous Wednesday!!

8 comments:

  1. awe such a sweet pic if your pup!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute scarves! Think I need to pay a visit to Target soon!

    Trish @ Tales from ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pup is so cute! I am so excited about the fall swap too--I can't wait to go shopping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those scarves! and I hope you have fun at Taylor Swift!! that'll be a great show :)

    {I've got a Kate Spade giveaway going on right now & love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I'm so jealous you get to see Taylor Swift - I LOVE HER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a sucker for cute scarves :) thanks for sharing!!! Have fun at T swift! Take picture to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the most precious dog picture ever! Check out the fall/Halloween dog headband giveaway that I'm hosting (the model dog is a dachshund too!). I'll be making a Target run to look for scarves now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. JEALOUS about your Taylor tickets! I love her! The scarves from Target look fab - might need to make a stop this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com