Here's what I'm loving this Wednesday!!
Hosted by Jamie
1. I'm loving that the Vampire Diaries season premiere is tomorrow night. They left me hanging on the finale in the spring, and I can't wait to see what happens!
3. I'm loving that I am having frozen yogurt with the girls from our home group tonight. Just a great time of laughing and talking which is so refreshing to the soul.
4. I'm loving that I bought the new Lady Antebullum CD on ITunes today. It is so good. Right now, my favorite is definitely Just a Kiss.
5. I'm loving that I finally got our shutterfly book covering our trip to NYC yesterday in the mail, and I love how it turned out!
Hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday!!



Love the new Lady A album also! Happy Wednesday! : )
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for Vampure Diaries to come back as well! I've been re-watching them to be prepared for tomorrow night. :)
ReplyDeleteYour photo book is so cute! I love the cover! My MIL made one for our vacation to Myrtle Beach and I thought it was just the cutest! I haven't tried the Skinny Girl Sangria yet, but I LOVE the SG Margarita!!
ReplyDeleteGreat loves! Your photo book looks great! I am dying to try SGria and Vampire Diaries! :)
ReplyDeleteLucky y'all and your Target that sells alcohol! ;)
I love the cover of your photo book. It looks like you had a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteOooo yum! I've been wanting to try the Skinny Girl stuff so much! Sangria is now top on the list! I think I need to make a trip out to get some.
ReplyDeleteHi there! Stopping by from the link up. I definitely have to try that Skinny Girl Sangria! :)
ReplyDelete