Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fall Line Up

I have spent most of my morning today going through the DVR to make sure all my shows were being recorded for this week of premieres. ( I don't know what I did before DVR - I can never go back, it has changed my life) Anyways, I am kind of embarrassed with how many shows I am recording. It's a lot people. A LOT. But I can't help it, I love TV, and I think I may have an unhealthy emotional attachment to some of them because of their characters. Without further ado, here are the hundreds of shows that I can't wait to watch!!!

Source: cwtv.com  on Pinterest

This show started last Thursday but this may be one of the shows that I have an emotional attachment with the characters. I may or may not have started tearing up when Stefan called Elena, and she told him to hold on to the fact that she loves him. Oh be still my heart. 

Source: nbc.com on Pinterest

Acapella music is awesome, and it takes pure talent to sing without instruments. 



Source: None  on Pinterest


This show is hilarious. It is legen ..wait for it...dary!!




































I love this show. It mixes comedy and crime. Can't wait to see what happens with Castle and Beckett this season. 



Glee. LOVE IT!!! I'm so glad Rachel and Finn got back together (remember my emotional attachment to characters?) I hope they win nationals this year!


Source: google.com on Pinterest

Dr. Reid might be the most adorable character and the whole Emily Prentiss thing - oh my gosh. I can't watch this show by myself or when Jason goes out of town. It doesn't do well with my imagination, but I love it.


Source: None via Rosemary on Pinterest

I love this show. I will be really upset if the rumors are true that Detective Stabler isn't on the show anymore, but let's just not talk about that. Side note: some people say that Jason looks like him, what do you think?

Source: None on Pinterest




I'm kind of intrigued by this show. We will see if I end up watching the whole season or not.



Oh the office. Awkward funny. I wonder how it's going to be without Steve Carroll - only time will tell.

Source: google.com on Pinterest

This show started last week. I think it has potential. I love all the main characters.

Well, sadly this isn't an exhaustive list. It doesn't include all the shows on Bravo and TLC. I am a TV addict. If you need me this fall, you will probably be able to find me in front of the TV.

What shows are you looking forward to watching?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment! I can see the similarity between your husband and Stabler...not just alike, but I definitely see a little :) YAY Fall tv! So glad to know someone else is excited with me!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com