Here's what I'm loving this Wednesday
Hosted by Jamie
1. I'm loving that one of our friends let us borrow her seasons of Arrested Development and we have already watched half of season. This show is hilarious! I may be a little late but I'm jumping on the bandwagon of people who enjoyed this show.

2. I'm loving that I finally was able to see The Help this weekend with a friend of mine. I loved the movie. Although the book was better, I feel like the movie stuck pretty close to the book.

3. I'm loving that I'm going back to my hometown to visit my family and to celebrate my dad's birthday. Happy Birthday dad!!
4. I'm loving these outfits I found on Pinterest. It makes me want fall to come quickly - like now.
Source: polyvore.com
Source: polyvore.com
5. I'm loving the rain that we have been getting in the mornings. Even though it still gets past 100 by the afternoon, I can pretend for the beginning of the day that it's October and I'm about to watch a football game on TV. Can you tell I'm ready for fall?
Hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday!!


love the outfits!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the first pinterest outfit!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog background.
Happy Wednesday!
Loving your loves too! The Help, cooler weather, and that pop of purple! Beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteI love those outfits! The purples are so gorgeous and the perfect pop of color for the fall!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the outfits - so cute!
ReplyDeleteI LOOOOVE Arrested Development! So excited someone else does too ;) and, The Help?! Seriously amazing movie! We have such similar tastes!
ReplyDeleteArrested Development = awesome. We watched the whole 3rd season in one sitting...and I'd do it again... ;)
ReplyDelete