Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here's What I'm loving this Wednesday
Hosted by Jamie

1. I'm loving the new table runner I bought at Hobby Lobby this weekend. It definitely says fall to me. And it was 50% off - bonus!


2. I'm loving the bag that I made this weekend when we were visiting my family. My mom brought her sewing machine and helped me - thanks Mom!!


3. I'm loving that we got to go back to my hometown for the weekend. It was so nice to get away and I have truly missed it.

4. I'm loving that I discovered that Sonic now has pumpkin pie milkshakes for the fall!!! I may have to get one very soon!

5. I'm loving the cooler weather that we are getting this week. A much needed break from the over 100 temperatures.

6. I'm loving that football season is finally here! I was excited to be able to watch a couple of football games on TV this weekend and all the teams I was rooting for won!!

What are you loving today?

4 comments:

  1. So jealous of the cool weather! We are still in the 100's! Love your table runner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the cooler weather AMAZING?? Let's just hope we get to hang on to it for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cooler weather is so nice! I am loving it, but I think it's going to be hot again next week! I love that table runner and your new DIY project! Nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com