Today, Jason and I celebrated 4 years together. This year we have seen a lot of sorrow but a lot of joy in the midst of that pain as well. There is no one that I would rather go through that than with him. God blessed me with a wonderful man and I am truly thankful.
To celebrate tonight, we went to a sushi place down the street from our apartment. But first did a little photo op at the house:

And yes that's a boot on my foot, but that's a post for another day....

This was our yummy appetizer - I was sad that we didn't get two so I didn't have to share!

Our yummy meal

Happy Anniversary my love! You are my happily ever after.
Happy Anniversary! :)
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary! (late) I love you girl. I had some catching up to do, but I am not at least somewhat up to date on your life. Lets chat soon, k?
ReplyDeletealso, happy half birthday yesterday. Don't think for a second I forgot. ;)
ReplyDelete