It's time to join up for What I'm Loving Wednesday with Jamie! To see what others are loving go HERE.
This Wednesday:
- I'm loving that we have a three day weekend in 3 days! I am so excited to have a day off from work. I definitely need it. Thanks Memorial Day.
- I'm loving that Jason and I booked tickets for a vacation to NEW YORK CITY in August. I could not be more excited. Any trip advice for places to see, stay, or eat at would be much appreciated!

- I'm loving that this little boy is coming to stay with us for three weeks starting this weekend so that he can attend intensive therapy sessions. I already have fun things planned like the pool, the aquarium, and games to do with him. I can't wait.

- I'm loving the necklace that I bought at the LOFT outlet this weekend.
- I'm loving the books that I have been reading. I read Simple Secrets and Simple Deceits by Nancy Mehl and The Centurion's Wife by Janette Oke this month. They were great. The first two are murder mysteries and the last one is set in the early A.D. years right after Christ died on the cross. I highly recommend them.
I hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday!
The Loft always has the best stuff! Hope you have a great Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteLove the necklace!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are loving some great things today! Hope you have a great Wednesday!
have so much fun in NEW YORK CITY!! Its my all time FAVORITE!!!
ReplyDeletehave fun in New York City
ReplyDeleteLove the necklace & i would love to go to New York someday! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteI love the necklace. It's so pretty
ReplyDeletehttp://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/
I just went to NYC in March, and it was amazing! Seriously, I fell in love with that City! Have the best time!
ReplyDeleteSee what I'm loving HERE.
thank you.
ReplyDeletethe seller on etsy is Nella Designs
love your list today! cute blog! :)
ReplyDelete