Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday Love!!


To see what other people are loving go to Jamie's blog HERE.

This Wednesday:

  • I'm loving that I got to see David Beckham at the FC Dallas game this weekend. We had cheap tickets but there was times that I was 20 feet away from him and I almost died. It was worth sitting in the rain!
  • I'm loving Kate Middleton's dress!! Oh my gosh! Was that not the most beautiful dress ever? It looked so regal and elegant.
  • I'm loving the Vampire Diaries. It is my guilty pleasure show. I don't know why I like it but I do. It is so intense and I look forward to it all week.

  • I'm loving Starbucks Toffee Nut Lattes. Yum! I had one today as a reward for getting blood work done =). I haven't had one in a while so it was a great special treat.

What are you loving today???

4 comments:

  1. You are loving some great things today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Kate's dress as well, gorgeous! And another Vampire Diaries fan....GREAT show! I'm sad the finale is next week but with how intense last week was, I'm surprised there's still two episodes left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a lucky girl to see David Beckham! he's HOT! I loved Kate's dress too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog! How adorable! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com