Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday Love!


To see what others are loving go to Jamie's blog HERE.

This Wednesday:

  • I'm loving that Jason and I went to the Grapevine Main Street Days on Saturday. They had such cute booths and fun carnival rides and we signed up for a really cheap trip! Although I am not loving that my scalp got burned to a crisp..ouch!

  • I'm loving the Glee episode last night. It was so sad but so sweet for what they did for Sue Sylvester's sister. I cried when they sang the Willy Wonka song at the funeral. Plus, Finn broke up with Quinn!!! Yippee for that! I've been waiting all season for that to happen.


  • I'm loving that I just found out the Les Miserables is coming to Dallas in December!! Whohoo!!!

  • I'm loving that the Pioneer Woman is having a giveaway for a weekend at her ranch with lots of cooking and relaxing involved. I so need to win this trip.
Hope you are having a fabulous Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. I loved last nights Glee, but it was so sad when Finn walked in on Rachel and Jesse kissing! I was heartbroken for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to get back into Glee. I have not watched it all season and was obsessed with it last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last nights Glee was sooo good! I also cried. haha I was also sad when Finn walked in on Rachel and Jesse kissing. I can't wait for next weeks episode!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Les Miserables! Great things you are loving this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How have we never discovered that you and I both love Les Mis? And how do you always find out amazing things before me?!? =) ~Sarah Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait....what contest is this for PW? I looked all over her website and couldn't find it!! I know that she wants to be my BFF after our heart to heart about her Sangria recipe :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com