To see what others are loving via Jamie go HERE.
- I'm loving The Voice. I like the concept of it although the battle rounds kind of make me sad because I hate that they have to pick just one. I think Adam has the some of the most talented singers. What do you think?

- I'm loving that I finally found Magnum bars in the store!!! I blogged about this a couple of weeks ago and found them at a Walgreens this weekend. They were amazing just like I remembered them.

- I'm loving that it's my mom's birthday tomorrow!! Happy Birthday Mom!!!!

- I'm loving that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 will be out in 2 months and that I got to see the trailer for it. I am so excited.
What are you loving today??
I am so excited about HP too!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are some awesome things that you are loving today!!! Hope you have a great Wednesday!
I want to try Magnum bars so bad! I saw a commercial for it the other day, and it looked really yummy.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to have to try these Magnum bars....haha
ReplyDeleteI am loving the Voice also!
ReplyDeleteWhat are magnesium bars, I have never heard of them...I will have to read your post about them. :)
I was going to email you back but you don't have an email connected to your profile, so I will reply here. It took 3 long years but we finally got our precious baby girl! :)
I'm so glad you found my blog, please check out my post these detail a little about our story:
http://berteaulife.blogspot.com/2010/10/recap-getting-pregnant.html
http://berteaulife.blogspot.com/2010/10/welcome-to-my-life.html
http://berteaulife.blogspot.com/2010/10/recap-finding-out.html
There may be more, I have all my posts tagged so feel free to look around.