I know its a week late, but its better late than never =). We had a great time with Jason's mom and sister who came into town for Easter weekend. They came in on Friday night and we hung out all day Saturday. We went shopping at the mall near our house and I bought a really cute dress and some shirts from the LOFT outlet (which I heart that store by the way). We went to church on Saturday night at The Village (which I also love) and then went out to eat at Sweet Tomatoes. Yum!
On Sunday, we started cooking and had Easter lunch around noon. Jason's aunt, uncle and cousin also came over for the festivities.

Some of the spread

I made this cake from the Pioneer Woman's website. Make this today! It is amazing! It's called Billie's Italian Cream Cake. So delicious!!


No comments:
Post a Comment