Friday, May 20, 2011

Show Us Your LIfe Fridays - Main Course Recipe

I love to cook. I am always looking for new recipes to add to our list of favorites. And this one is definitely on that list. It's super easy, super quick and so yummy!! I got if off the Pioneer Woman website. You can't go wrong with that.

Bow-tie Lasagna
-1 pound of ground beef or turkey
-1 can of spaghetti sauce
- 5 cups of bow tie noodles (I use penne noodles sometimes)
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
-1 tsp of salt
-1/2 tsp garlic powder
-1 tsp Italian Seasoning (or more per taste)
-1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese
-1/2 cups sour cream

Fry ground meat in pan while noodles are cooking. After noodles are cooked, drain and drizzle with olive oil. Mix in with the ground meat and then pour in your spaghetti sauce. Add cheese, sour cream and seasonings and then stir to combine until cheese is melted. Enjoy!!

To see more recipes go HERE

1 comment:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com