I hope everyone had a great relaxing Memorial Day weekend! We sure did, although it was very busy - but it was all doing fun things!!
Friday night - we had our home group and got to hang out with some great friends. I am so blessed to have the wonderful friends that I have from the group.
Saturday - I had breakfast with some of our home group as we celebrated the birthday of one of the girls in the group. We met up at the Cork wine bar in Uptown later that night to celebrate again with her. We had an absolute blast!!
Sunday - Jason finally joined the cool club and got an IPhone
And pretty much since then, he has been playing with it. I haven't really talked to him since yesterday afternoon. Ha - jk!
Monday - Jason and I walked to Starbucks in the morning and enjoyed a cup of coffee before it got too hot.
Then the rest of the day was spent with this little cutie!
Tomorrow its back to reality. Boo! But here is hoping that Friday comes quickly!!
No comments:
Post a Comment