Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday Loving!



Remember to go link up at Jamie's blog to see what other people are loving HERE.

This Wednesday I'm loving:

  • I'm loving that I got a cute dress and a couple of shirts from the LOFT outlet store this weekend on a quick trip to the mall.
  • I'm loving that last night I saw a commercial during Glee that advertise that Magnum ice cream bars are coming to the U.S.!!!! I am SO EXCITED!! I'm not ashamed to admit it but I seriously started jumping up and down that they are coming here. I had a Magnum bar pretty much every night while I was studying abroad in Spain and think they are the best ice cream bars EVER!!! Please find one near you and experience the deliciousness that is Magnum bars.

  • I'm loving that the Royal Wedding is this Friday. I'm sad that I will have to record it and watch it that night since I have to work but I can't wait!! I had a dream that I had lunch with Kate and Prince William and she invited me to her wedding. It was awesome, but alas so not true.

  • I'm loving that I am going to an FC Dallas games on Sunday night (if the weather will cooperate). I have wanted to go to one of their games since we moved to Dallas 4 years ago and we are finally going with some friends!

8 comments:

  1. haha! I love your dream! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great loves today! I love the LOFT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you had a dream about having lunch with them. I can't wait to see all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got some super cute things at Loft recently too!! I can't wait to for the wedding, I am definitely going to record it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to watch the wedding! those icecream bars look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for the Royal Wedding too and those Magnum bars look yum! I may have to enjoy both at the same time... 8AM isn't too early for ice cream bars, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man! I'll have to try one of those ice cream bars!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait for the wedding either!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com