Monday, December 26, 2011

White Christmas

The night before Christmas I dreamt that it snowed. I woke up on Christmas morning and little flakes were beginning to appear! Little snowflakes turned into big snowflakes and by then end of the day it looked like this:



5 inches of snow on Christmas day!! What a wonderful way to spend Christmas! I was so excited!!!!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas with your families and enjoyed spending the day together.

I'll be back later with a detailed recap of the Christmas festivities!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That is beautiful! I'm jealous... It was misty/rainy and definitely not pretty here. I hope you guys had a great trip! Can't wait to see you Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you had a white Christmas!! We definitely did not, but it was still wonderful!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com