Friday night, we had our home group meeting and ended up making smores outside and just talking to late. A good time with great friends. No pictures because once again, I forgot. I have too much fun with them. I promise I don't make these people up =).
Saturday morning, Jason and I had a breakfast date at Corner Bakery (yum!) and then went shopping for Christmas gifts. We then went and saw the movie New Years Eve. I thought it was really cute and way better than Valentine's Day. I would definitely recommend seeing it - lots of famous people in it.
Saturday night, Jason and I had dinner with some good friends of ours, Josh and Jessica and their little one, Brooks. We ate at this little cute place called 5th street cafe near Frisco square. The food was really yummy and decently priced as well.
After dinner, we stopped by Frisco square to look at the lights and take a few photos around the Christmas trees. We didn't stay long though and ended up going to a coffee shop down the road for the rest of the evening. I had Mexican hot chocolate (a specialty at Sertino's) and it was really delicious. I need to find one of these places close to me because I can't make the trek to Frisco every time I want one =). (Update: That's the only one in the Dallas area right now - boo!)
Pretty lights!
Me and Jessica at Sertino's



Yay for your new townhome!! Is it going to be a bigger space? I hope 2012 has a move in store for us! What's a Mexican hot chocolate? I'm sure I'd love it. :)
ReplyDelete