Sunday, December 18, 2011

Weekend Update

I'm really tired tonight so my recap will be in a list of numbers. Here we go:

1. Friday night, a group of us met up at Fuddruckers for my friend Crystal's birthday and to see my best friend, Jacque, who was in town from Seattle. We had so much fun!!


2. On Saturday, Jason and I ran a lot of errands. We had to go grocery shopping and I had to pick up things for my cookie exchange party.

3. I mailed our Christmas cards this weekend. Latest I have ever mailed them out (hanging my head in shame)

Sorry for the bad iphone quality

4. I watched The Holiday while baking cookies last night. I just love Christmas time.

5. We finished ALL our Christmas shopping yesterday!! I am completely done. Yay!!


All of them wrapped under the tree!

6. I hosted my first cookie exchange party today, and I think it was a success. A post to follow all about it!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear about your cookie exchange! I hope it went well! All of our gifts have been finished and have arrived, but we have yet to wrap ANY!! I think that will be my evening activity! haha Hope you have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com