Here is what I'm loving on the last Wednesday of 2011
Hosted by Jamie
1. I'm loving that I got to spend Christmas with my family this year. It was so great to see them and enjoy time together. I miss them already.
2. I'm loving that I got a white Christmas this year! We had almost 5 inches of snowfall and I was loving every minute of it. I may have even made a snow angel!
3. I'm loving that I got to have dinner with a whole bunch of high school friends while back at home. It was so great to catch up and can't wait to do it again.
4. I'm loving the sewing machine that Jason got me and the Kitchen Aid my parents got me for Christmas! I can't wait to use them!
5. I'm loving that I only have two days of work this week. Today and tomorrow and then I am off for another three day holiday!
6. I'm loving all the Christmas cards we have gotten this year. I just love going to the mail in December and seeing all the fun cards. I can't wait to add all the ones I have this year to my Christmas card photo album!
What are you loving today? Head over to Jamie's blog and tell us! Happy New Year!





Love that you had a white Christmas. Just rain and warm temps for me :(
ReplyDeleteHi Elizabeth! Thanks for stopping by! I can not wait to read that book too! Just trying to get the holidays out of the way so that there is more quiet time! Let me know when you plan on reading it...maybe we can have some fun chats about it!
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of a Christmas card photo album. I may have to borrow that idea. :)
ReplyDeleteA Christmas card photo album is a great idea!
ReplyDeleteSO jealous of your white christmas! That snow looks absolutely gorgeous. And I LOVE love love love that photo album. too cute.
ReplyDelete