Before you walk in, you'll be greeted with a lovely Christmas wreath that my good friend, Jessica, made for me a couple years back.
In our living room, our stockings are hung by the chimney with care
Also in our living room we have our Christmas tree!!
Above our entertainment center, I have our nativity scene and then a fun printout I got off the internet of Luke 2:13-14
This little thing might be one of my favorite decorations. It is sitting on one of the end tables.
This wreath is on our bedroom door. It has ornaments that my grandmother collected over the years. Last year, my aunts separated all the ornaments that my grandmother had and split them between all the grandkids and put them on wreaths. I love it because I will always have a piece of my grandmother with me.
I also have this little guy that sings O Christmas Tree and dances. I love it and makes me giggle every time I turn it on.
I have my photobook of my Christmas cards from previous years lying out on the console table. I'm excited to add the ones I got this year!
To see other homes go HERE. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!







I love the photobook Idea, I save the cards we get, but I have no way to display them! Thanks for the idea!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I LOVE the Oh Holy Night light, so beautiful!
I love the photobook idea also! I might have to do that with all of mine, what a great way to really enjoy the cards year after year!
ReplyDelete