Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here's what I'm loving on this COLD Wednesday!
Hosted by Jamie

1. I'm loving that I finally got the Christmas tree up and decorated! It's so pretty just to have the lights on at night.  

2. I'm loving the Michael Buble Christmas special that was on last night! I heart Michael a lot and his voice is amazing! A modern Frank Sinatra...
Source: google.com

3. I'm loving that Jason is so thoughtful. We went to his Christmas work party on Saturday night, and they had a Christmas gift exchange and he went a stole a Charming Charlie gift card for me because he knew that I wanted it. It was the second time to be stolen so it was frozen and it was all mine! Love that man - he is so great!!

4. I'm loving that the new movie New Years Eve comes out this weekend. I am hoping to get a chance to see it on Saturday. Hopefully it won't disappoint.


5. I'm loving that my little Lucye has a birthday coming up next Tuesday. I think she might be getting a yummy dog cupcake to celebrate!


6. I'm loving that my work Christmas party is today at lunch. We are going to PF Changs. Orange Peel Chicken here I come. Yum!



2 comments:

  1. I love your loves! That is really sweet of your husband to score that gift card for you! And, hope you have fun at P.F. Changs. I LOVE that place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting from the link up. your dog is so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com