Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!!


Here is what I'm loving on this rainy Wednesday
Hosted by Jamie

1. I'm loving the note Jason left me on my car the other day when the windows had frosted over. It brightened my day!!

2. I'm loving that I have almost all my Christmas shopping done. I only have Jason and my dad left - the two hardest people to shop for. 

3. I'm loving all the Christmas movies on TV.  Just puts me more in a Christmas mood when you can come home every night and watch them. These are some of my favorites:




Source: google.ca 
Source: imdb.com 
4. I'm loving that Lucye's birthday was yesterday, and we celebrated by getting her a cupcake from Three Dog Bakery. She chowed that thing down in no time =)



5. I'm loving that I am hosting my first cookie exchange party at my house this weekend. Y'all I'm a little nervous. I'm just afraid we will exchange cookies that will take all of 10 minutes, and then we will just be staring at each other for the next hour and a half! Any suggestions??? Has anyone else ever done one?

6. I'm loving that my BFF, Jacque,  is coming into town this weekend. I haven't seen her in over a year!! She lives in Seattle so she doesn't come here very often. I see a lot of laughing, inside jokes, and hanging out this coming weekend!!

What are you loving today?


6 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from WILW! What a sweet hubby! That is a pretty good way to start your day! Happy birthday to your cute puppy!!
    Have a great weekend with your BFF!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from WILW! That love note on your car is just so cute, I love it when my husband does things like that :) And The Holiday is one of my favorite Christmas movies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that was so sweet of your husband! And I love Holiday movies, they're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, that is super sweet that your husband left you that note~! Loving your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from WILW. Your dog is so cute and I am also loving those Christmas movies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for the cookie swap!! You could have them all layed out/displayed with some yummy drinks or snacks. You could also play "guess the cookie" or something like that. Little games always help people to loosen up, I think!

    Also, that was incredibly sweet of your husband. It's little things that can make a huge difference! :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com