Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!

Here is what I'm loving on the Wednesday before CHRISTMAS!
Hosted by Jamie

1. I'm loving that Christmas is almost here!! I am so excited to spend time with my family, eat lots of yummy food, and celebrate the true reason for Christmas.

Source: google.com  on Pinterest

2. I'm loving that I won the book One Thousand Gifts from Becky Jo at Welcome to the Good Life. I never win anything so I am really excited. I can't wait to read it.

Source: google.com 

3. I'm loving that my cookie exchange party went well this past weekend. I now have some yummy cookies on my counter just waiting to be eaten. To see more about the cookie exchange go HERE


4. I'm loving the cookie recipe that I got from Kristen for my cookie exchange. Double Chocolate Peppermint cookies! They were so yummy! Thanks for the idea!


5. I'm loving the 12 days of Christmas giveaways that the Pioneer Woman is hosting. I haven't won any yet but I'm hoping it's only a matter of time.

6. I'm also loving that the Pioneer Women's new cookbook will be coming out in March. I can't wait to get it and to meet her again because you know she is going on a book tour.

4 comments:

  1. OH! I am so excited about Christmas food as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen that Jesus is the reason for the season! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE PW recipes! And a cookie swap? Sign me up!! xoxo Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you enjoyed them, they ARE so good! :)

    I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com