Saturday, December 10, 2011

Better to Give

I just love picking the perfect present for someone I love. It brightens my day when I see their face light up when they open my gift and are excited about it. Although sometimes they don't make it easy because they either don't know or don't want anything (ahem, Jason, ahem), I still like to get find something that I think they will at least enjoy.

So just in case you can't think of any good ideas for those people who may be a little bit more difficult to buy for, here are some ideas that are thoughtful and won't break the bank:


-A Vera Bradley wallet that has a clear opening that you can put a gift card in from their favorite store or Starbucks

-A subscription to their favorite magazine - How fun would it be to get a magazine every month or so for the next year and be reminded of the person that got it for you?


Source: geekwire.com 

-A subscription to netflix for 6 months or a year. Who doesn't love movies or live streaming on their TV?

-For a couple who has small children you can get them a gift card to their favorite restaurant and movie tickets. And added bonus: if you live close by, you can offer free babysitting for the night =).

Source: punjammies.com 

Punjammies! Who doesn't love a pair of pajamas for Christmas? I know that my mom gets us a pair every year. Plus with these pajamas you are helping support an organization that rescues girls in India from forced prostitution. So in a way, their gift helped someone else!

Do you have any good ideas for those hard to shop for people? What are some of your favorite things to give to others?

1 comment:

  1. I love I love! All of those gifts I would seriously very happily accept! :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com