Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!



Go link up with Jamie to join in on the fun!

This Wednesday:

I'm loving that my husby took me on a shopping spree this weekend for my birthday!! Is he not awesome? I got some clothes, make up and things for the house and can't wait to use them all.

I'm loving the ring that he also got me for my birthday. It's May's birthstone for when our baby was supposed to be born. What a precious way to remember our unborn child.

To read more of the story go HERE.

I'm loving this episode of Glee this week. It was hilarious! I'm thinking that Glee Vol. 4 and 5 (how did I miss vol. 4?!) will soon be in my Itunes library.


I'm loving all the love I felt on my birthday from my friends and family. I especially loved the card from my niece and nephew and the video happy birthday from my other niece. There is nothing sweeter.

Having a hard time uploading video, I will try to do it later =).

Hope you are having a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I have just started GLEE and I love it! Last nights episode was great!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com