
I'm loving that we don't have to work AGAIN today because the school district closed. As if the four days off that we had last week were not enough, we got another one today. I will take today to read books, drink coffee and stay in my pajamas.
I'm loving that I bought this book on Monday night on a random trip to Target. I am looking forward to finishing it before I meet The Pioneer Woman on Monday night!!
I'm loving that I went to the mall this weekend (after being trapped in the house for four days) and all my favorite stores were having major sales. I bought my first pair of skinny jeans and finally found a sweater dress! I have been looking for a sweater dress for months that didn't make my hips look extremely huge. Score!
I'm loving that Glee is back in my life again. I absolutely love that show because of the music. I think life should be lived that like all the time - breaking out into song and dance - yes, please!
Have a fabulous Wednesday everybody!!
Oh, how I love Glee :)
ReplyDeleteI have got to pick up that book this weekend. I bought it for a happy for someone else & well I need it now!
ReplyDeleteWe got the letters from Pottery Barn kids! I haven't decided where they are going to go yet, but I knew I needed them ha!
ReplyDeleteI love sales! I'm heading to the mall on Friday, was thinking about getting my first pair of skinny jeans too, we'll see!
ReplyDelete