Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!




It's time for what I'm loving with Jamie!

This Wednesday:

I'm loving that my birthday is this weekend. I still have no idea what I'm doing to celebrate it so any ideas would be appreciated.

I'm loving that I got to meet the Pioneer Woman on Monday night. And Marlboro Man and the kids were there too! It was so worth waiting 4 hours to talk to her and have my book signed. I heart her!!

I'm loving the roses that my husband got me for Valentine's Day and for the lovely meal he made me on Sunday night. I have a very special guy and I am so lucky!!

Sea scallops and marbled potatoes..yum!!

Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting that you got to meet the Pioneer Woman!! I just started reading her love story yesterday and it is so hard to put it down!!

    Love your blog! It is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...I love PW, how awesome that you got to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com