Sunday, February 20, 2011

29 before 29

In honor of my birthday which was yesterday, I decided that I would make a list of 29 things that I would like to do before I turn 29 next year. If it goes well, I may do a 30 before 30 list but we shall see. I'm kind of excited it about it. I plan on updating my progress on the list every 2 months or so to keep me accountable to all my bloggie friends =). So without further ado here it is:

1. Take a photography class
2. Make my Spain scrapbook
3. Try 2 new recipes a month
4. Try 6 new restaurants
5. Figure out how to use the cross out feature on the blog
6. It's a secret!
7. Visit the Dallas Aquarium
8. Organize and scan all photos from pre-digital era
9. Get professional pictures done
10. Go on a vacation
11. Have dessert only once a week
12. Read at least 2 books a month
13. Do five craft projects
14. Take Lucye on longer walks - weather permitting
15. Have date night at least 3 nights a month
16. Go to an FC Dallas game
17. Go see a movie on opening day at midnight
18. Memorize a scripture verse each month
19. Learn to sew
20. Eat at the table at least 3 nights a week together
21. Have a cookie exchange party
22. Send cards in the mail for birthdays, anniversaries etc.
23. Own a pair of tom shoes
24. Take a spontaneous trip over a weekend
25. Pick a show that I've never watched and watch all the seasons
26. Support a local artist by going to a show or buying a CD
27. Have dinner with at least one couple a month
28. Get at least 2 pedicures
29. Go to the state fair

Wish me luck!!! Only 363 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com