Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!


It's time again for What I'm loving via Jamie! Go join in on the fun!

I'm loving again this cold weather. These past 2 days I have been snuggling under blankets with my dog and my husband and I'm loving it. Although I may go insane if I can't leave soon - ha!

I'm loving that I have had the past two days off from work because the roads have been terrible and the school district has closed. I also love that my boss is allowing a work from home day so I don't have to use up all my vacation time.

I'm loving that we got to use our fireplace for the very first time last night. I think we are going to be spoiled by this and will need one now in the next place we live in whenever that may be.

Isn't it so pretty??

I'm loving these 2 shirts and need them to come into my wardrope ASAP:

Rosebud Print Ruffle Shell



I'm loving that it's finally February which is my birthday month. Any ideas for birthday extravaganzas would be appreciated.

Hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!!


1 comment:

  1. Such cute tops from Ann Taylor! Found your blog through WILW--so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com