I stopped at Target on my way to a meeting tonight and went to the book section to look around and found this:

You better believe that I snatched that book up quicker than my dog eats food dropped on the floor. Did I also mention that The Pioneer Woman is coming here next Monday?!?!?! Don't worry, I will be there with my wonderful book and a camera to go and see her because that's what BFF's do - they support each other =). I love her more than my luggage I tell ya.
Now if you will excuse me I am going to go bury myself in this book so I can finish before next week.
I am so so excited this book is out! I have been looking forward to it for awhile now! I am also really jealous you are going to get to meet The Pioneer Woman!! So cool!
ReplyDelete