Monday night I got to see the Pioneer Woman again!! My "BFF"! It was so much fun and so worth the four hours that we waited to see her. I went with my friend, Laura, and we had a great time talking and meeting this nice lady that stood behind us in line.
I had gotten my bracelet earlier in the day like I did last time and then we showed up around 5:30 so we could hear her talk at 6. Ree was so nice and made us laugh by talking about sweating armpits and the wranglers of Marlboro Man. She even said that she is making another cookbook that will be coming out sometime next year! YES!! Another chance to hang out with her!!


Hi Ree!
She brought her whole family too! And her kids are all darling. The girls were so polite and the little boys were running around the store all night.


Seconds before it was my turn to see her!! So excited!

Oh my gosh! I'm talking to her. I have no idea what I said to her. I am pretty sure it was dumb and she is smiling at me to be nice. I heart her.

This will need to be framed ASAP =P
Until next time, Ree!
First of all you crack me up. I think you are a little obsessed. Secondly, I thought I was your BFF?! Third. Happy Early Birthday! (I bet Ree doesn't know when that is.)
ReplyDeleteI'd never even heard of the Pioneer Woman until you blogged about her when you found that book...at the risk of causing you to gasp in shock...what's the big deal with her? I'm asking seriously. lol
ReplyDelete