Tuesday, July 31, 2012
35 weeks!
How far along: 35 weeks!
Baby size: Our baby girl is weighing in around 5 pounds 7 ounces according to the ultrasound which is around 50th percentile. Her kidneys are fully developed now and her liver can process some waste products.
Maternity: Still rocking the maternity clothes.I feel so huge! Ha!
Sleep: I'm definitely waking up a lot more (3-4 times a night) to go to the bathroom mainly because I wake up and my stomach is contracting. Sometimes I wake up and our little girl starts kicking, and I just lay there and enjoy it knowing that it won't be long before she isn't inside me anymore. I want to cherish those moments.
Best moment this week: Love that we got to see our baby girl again on Thursday! Although we did find out that she decided to flip so now she is breech. Our doctor says that usually doesn't happen once they are head down but our little girl already has a mind of her own. I'm hoping she will flip again but I'm not going to stress about it. We attended our birthing class on Saturday so I feel like I'm semi informed as to what is going to happen.
Movement: Still moving a lot. I love feeling her move! Her movements are definitely getting stronger and when she really gets going it can sometimes give me twinges. She found my ribs again this week so I've been trying to push away from them but she just goes right back.
Food cravings: Still fruit. I've been loving the watermelon this week!
What I miss: Putting on my socks and shoes on with ease. Picking up anything from the floor with ease =)
What I'm looking forward to: Our big baby shower that some of my college friends are throwing me is this weekend. I can't wait to see everyone and spend time with them. We start our weekly appointments this week so we're getting closer to the end!
Pregnancy Symptoms: The contractions are still there and still happening at least 30 times a day but the medicine has definitely helped. I have had some major heartburn this week as well.
Stretch Marks: Still none. Hoping it stays that way!
Belly button: Flat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So sorry you're still having lots of contractions! At least you will be prepared when the time comes. ;) I also think you are doing a great job of not worrying about the baby being breech or not. Whatever happens is the way it was meant to happen! I'm still so excited for you two! :)
ReplyDeleteyou talk about picking things up with ease... there is an episode of Friends where Rachel is pregnant. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pltf73QbFbY go to the 7min mark.... Hilarious!! So True!!
ReplyDelete